Grades & Grading

For complete information on grades & grading, see Grading.

Each college has different rules regarding P/NP grading; see College of:

Grade Changes

Students who believe they received an incorrect grade due to a clerical or procedural error should ask their instructor to file a Request for Grade Change form with the Office of the University Registrar; for complete information, see Grade Changes and the guidelines for the Committee on Grade Changes.