Leaving UC Davis

To graduate, undergraduate students must complete and submit an Application for Graduation with the Office of the University Registrar by the posted graduation application deadlines. To participate in the Commencement Ceremony, a student must register to walk. These are separate actions.

Graduation | Commencement Ceremony

Leave of Absence: Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP)

The Planned Educational Leave Program (PELP) allows any continuing undergraduate or graduate level student to temporarily suspend academic work at UC Davis.


Withdrawal | Retroactive Withdrawal